top of page

Overpayment Cases

Do you have an overpayment issue with the SSA?  Did you receive a letter stating that you owe thousands of dollars in overpayment?  You are welcome to call to learn about your options.  We are not currently accepting overpayment cases, but we may be able to offer advice. 

(502) 491-9404, ext. 112 

Success! Message received.

bottom of page